Summer Cruising Log Guidelines:
1. Length – from 1,000 to 4,000 words maximum.
2. Log titles should include the name of the boat and the area cruised.
3. Log should include the skippers name and crew names.
4. If possible logs should be accompanied by a track chart or list of the ports/anchorages visited.
5. Photographs are very welcome – 5-10 images per log would be sufficient with a list of captions.
6. A summary of distances each day under sail, engine or motor-sailing is interesting.
7. Most importantly, the log should be a concise, humorous account of your holiday - including highlights (and lowlights!), irrespective of it being a weekend in Greystones, or a circumnavigation of Ireland.