Unfortunately our Take Home Menu is unavailable during this current lockdown period, we will resume our service once the current restrictions are suspended...
As the Club is closed due to the National Covid19 Virus control measures we believe that members might enjoy their home cooked Club food at home! We offer a popular range of dishes with free delivery in the Howth/Sutton area. We are following all HSE guidelines for food production as the safety of members is our first priority. Whether you’re in a higher risk category, self-isolating or trying avoid the supermarket queues we are offering great value and a personal service. To help us provide this service at a reasonable cost :
- Your order will need to be placed 2 days in advance.
- Each dish is individually prepared so the minimum order is 4 portions of each. You can freeze unused portions.
- Dishes served with rice will be supplied with portions of uncooked rice for you to boil whilst your dish is heating in the oven.
- Don’t forget to let us know of any special dietary requirements.
- There are no facilities for orders to be collected or paid for at the Club.
Regular Opening Hours
Wednesday - Saturday 12:30–21:00, Sunday 10:30–19.00 (last orders)
Wednesday €10 Dinner Deal served all day - ask server for details
Thursday Steak Dinner & Dessert plus bottle of wine for 2 only €50