I declare that:
1. I agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing, the prescriptions of the ISA, the Notice of Race, the Sailing Instructions, any amendments thereto and the relevant Class Rules.
2. I acknowledge that I enter and sail at my own risk and that Howth Yacht Club is not liable for any loss or damage to boats or equipment or injury to persons.
3. I am fully aware of the actual and potential risks involved in active water sports, including drowning, hypothermia and other physical injuries. I accept that, by engaging in active water sports, my physical safety and that of my crew could be endangered. I am also aware that other competitors’ actions and the actions or inaction’s of the organisers of water sports events, including the drivers of escort craft, can also endanger my physical safety.
4. I have a valid and adequate third party liability marine insurance policy and I further confirm that this policy will remain in full force and effect for the duration of the event.
5. I acknowledge that it is up to me personally to assess whether any event or activity on the water is too difficult for me. I acknowledge that the safety of my yacht and its entire management including insurance is my sole responsibility and I am satisfied that the yacht and helm are adequate to face the conditions that may arise in the course of the races.