Indoor Dining Protocols from 26 July 2021
Indoor hospitality Guidelines for Members
The entrance to Indoor Clubhouse Dining will be through the marina gate. Members must swipe their cards on entry and sign in any non-member family or guests. In line with the government regulations only members and guests with EU Digital (or printed) Vaccination Certificates, HSE Vaccination Cards or Proof that you have had and recovered from Covid in the last 6 months. There will be a maximum of 6 adults allowed per table we can facilitate children 12 and under. You will also need to show your Club Membership Card as your form of photo ID.
Once you are seated please present your membership card and proof of immunity for the guests at your table. We are also obliged to record the following information with your server: -
- Time of arrival
- Party size
- Confirmation all guests over age of 18 have proof of Immunity.
- Name and contact number of each guest (over 18).
ASGARD dining will resume on Fridays and Saturdays and is available to book online here. All other tables in the bar area and on The Terrace will be walk in with no reservation required.
Other things to note when dining indoors:
- A maximum of 6 people aged 13 or over are permitted at a table. This limit does not include accompanying children aged 12 or under. The total combined capacity at a table cannot exceed 15 overall.
- Members and their guests can avail of table service only and may not order or approach the bar.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times other than when seated at a table.
- Multiple tables cannot be booked indoors. Every table must have at least one member present.
- There are no indoor functions at this time (except for weddings)
- Opening hours for dining is 12.30pm – 8.30pm Tuesday – Saturday and Sunday 12.00 – 7pm. All members need to vacate the Clubhouse premises by 11.30pm.
- Physical distancing of at least 1m should be maintained between members and guests seated at tables and mingling between tables is against regulations.
Please continue to use hand sanitisers which are located throughout the clubhouse.
Thank you for your cooperation in this regard, we hope you enjoy your experience.