Take... one of Ireland’s biggest and longest established sailing clubs
Add... in a modern clubhouse, facilities and equipment
Mix... with a wide choice of corporate partnership benefits
Stir... in a variety of appealing activities afloat and ashore...
...and you have the recipe for success in promoting your business to customers, staff and the general public in an innovative and leisure-filled way!
Howth Yacht Club - offering businesses the opportunity for valuable sports sponsorship as well as corporate partnership which can be utilised for bespoke events such as product/brand launches, team-building days and customer relations exercises.
Howth is acknowledged as one of Europe’s most outstanding sailing event locations and HYC has previously hosted seven World and European Championships in the past, and countless regional, national and international events over the years.
One of Ireland’s biggest sailing clubs, Howth Yacht Club is also one of the longest established, dating back to 1895, and today has some 1,500 members who enjoy year-round sailing and state-of-the-art facilities.
Winner of the Irish ‘Sailing Club of the Year’ Award on three occasions and regarded as one of the premier racing clubs on the Irish sailing scene, HYC is highly active at all levels of the sport and its members have won numerous national and international championships. Family membership is a central core of the club, which has a large number of junior members as a result.
The Club has gained a reputation as an ideal location for dinners, presentations, meetings, special occasions such as weddings and anniversaries, and as a venue with a difference for corporate events such as management team meetings and product launches. Howth can be easily reached by car or by DART - the railway station is a two-minute walk from the clubhouse. HYC would now like to offer you and your business partners the opportunity to avail of these outstanding facilities through a variety of corporate options.
These include a distinctive Continental-style clubhouse with panoramic views, modern changing and showering amenities, a 300-boat marina and a large boat-park.
Junior and adult sail training is an important element within the club and members are encouraged to sail and/or race in a variety of dinghies and keelboats.
- Distinctive modern clubhouse
- Lounge Bar with panoramic views
- Full dining facilities
- Private dining options (6-200 persons)
- Four meeting rooms (depending on attendance requirements)
- Large changing rooms & showers
- Wi-Fi throughout clubhouse
- 300-boat marina for yachts and motorboats
- Large boat-park and launching slipway
- Extensive car-parking facilities
Howth Yacht Club has created a series of packages designed to give businesses opportunities that differ dramatically from the norm for:
- Management meetings
- Business presentations
- Team building exercises (using J80 keelboats)
- Product/brand launches
- Off-site brainstorming sessions
- Customer entertainment
- Staff incentive rewards
- Corporate days out
- Off-site monthly meetings etc.
- 3-year major events sponsorship (one event per year)
- Championship event sponsorship - Gold/Silver/Bronze options
- Single event sponsorship
- Corporate Day
- J80 Partnership - team-building exercises through racing in identical J80 keelboats with experienced skippers
Activities within these headings include:
- On-the-water Corporate Entertainment
- Corporate Sailing Days
- Use of ‘Centenary Room’ as an offsite boardroom
- Use of Club Dining Room
- Use of Meeting Rooms
- Corporate inclusive membership for company staff
- Media Promotional Package
- Indoor/Outdoor Branding & Display
- Product/Brand Launches
Click here for: Howth Yacht Club corporate packages